Friday, February 29, 2008

March Madness!

Welcome to a new month! I had every intention on writing a whole new set of articles for March, but between school, work, my mom, and going out, I wont have the time. Nonetheless, we have a great month ahead of us. Every weekend in March will try to top the one before. This Saturday we have Metro Area at Studio B, and The Juan McClean at the MoMa. They’re both highly recommended. The weekend after, on Friday the 7th, there’s Danton Eeprom [Fondation, France] hosted by Biatch Corp. On Saturday, March 8th, Blk Market Membership is bringing a heavy weight Damian Lazzarus at Love. This is an event not to be missed because it will be the last time Bill Patrick is spinning in New York for a very long time.

If you are like me, you are already packing for the WMC. I won’t have the time or space to tell you about the obscene line-ups, which people have been leaking to me. So, stay posted for suggested parties and events. Also, at the WMC the techno-social event of the year, my foxy ex-girlfriend’s, and editor, Shireen Sandi, 21st birthday is at Pawnshop’s school for degenerates closing party. So pack your bags, call out on Monday, and get ready for March Madness!

No comments: